Sunday, October 31, 2010

My First Visitor! Sarah in Korea

On October 23 I had my first visitor arrive in Korea.
She will be here until November 8 (With a big celebration for her birthday on November 5! woohoo!)

My friend Sarah has been travelling the world these past few months. She arrived to me having visited Spain, Morocco, Portugal, Germany, and then is continuing on from Korea to travel to Hong Kong, Japan, and back to Spain. Wow!

It's been the perfect opportunity to see the touristy side of Seoul that I kind of skipped when I first arrived here. So far we've visited various neighborhoods in Seoul, Gyeongbokgung palace, Seoul Tower, and eaten at many Korean restaurants!

Here is a picture at the palace. We were supposed to get a free guided tour, but we were late (naturally) and missed it. Wandering around cluelessly, I noticed a sign saying "free dress-up"... YES

No comments:

Post a Comment