UPDATE (January 2012): Studio-X Fitness has expanded, changed its name and moved. It's now called Reebok Cross Fit Sentinel and is down the hill between Itaewon Station and Hangangjin Station. You can find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reebok-CrossFit-Sentinel/162246000551743
Since late December I have been going to bootcamp at Studio-X-Fitness.
Located 3 minutes walk from Noksapyeong Station (Brown line 6), it is the perfect gym for me because it is:
- English speaking (Owned and operated by Cody, a Kiwi!)
- Full of friendly foreigners
- Trainers who tell me what to do
- Appropriately priced classes (paying around W10,000 each hour bootcamp for 36 class package)
- Maximum class size 10 people
- Visible results! In 2 1/2 months I not only feel stronger but have a noticeably stronger core strength... and completed way more burpees and squats than I could have ever imagined doing!
I intend on continuing classes here as long as I am in Korea. When the weather starts getting warmer, we have the option to move bootcamp classes outside. Should be fun!
How to get there: Take exit 2 from Noksapyeong station, walk straight and cross the street in the underpass tunnel. Entrance is through what looks like the IBK bank entrance, then walk through to the building behind and up the stairs. Right beside Craftworks Taphouse & Bistro.
|Front row right- Gettin' jacked at Studio-X-Fitness|