Friday, March 5, 2010

Getting Better..

Woke up at 7:06am this morning. Not bad!!

Decided to use my early morning start as a reason to be productive.

First: BIG breakfast.

Yogurt, orange, more yogurt, raisin bran cereal, toast with peanut butter and banana mash on top, and more yogurt.

Second: Clear my camera of all old photos to make room for new

Goodbye Cuba trip photos, graduation photos, Ottawa trip photos, Christmas photos, Cottage photos and pictures of my sister dressed as our high school mascot, the Havergator (weird)

Third: Clean my room

In 48 hours i've managed to make a mess. My volunteer uniform is scattered, sweaters and scarves litter the floor, and pieces of paper with my itinerary are out of their folder and all over the place. Closets aren't my thing and there are no drawers in my room; I'm a little lost. I just put everything in piles and call it a day.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/23/2010

    Bahaha L-Stan...you and your yogurt man. I've never seen anyone love the stuff so much!
    Much love,
    Dalia

    ReplyDelete